Vodka, vinegar and coffee filters get the job done.
Save money in a tight economy by switching expensive cleaning products for common household items like vodka and vinegar which do the job just as well, and sometimes better.
- Vinegar cleans ceramic floors, kitchen counters, bathrooms and a host of household appliances. Try vinegar on the tough brown stains left behind on coffee pots to see the miracle cleaner in action.
- Rid the house of potent cooking smells by simmering a small pot of vinegar and water on the stove.
- Clean windows with paper coffee filters to avoid streaks.
- Wash your whites with hydrogen peroxide instead of bleach. Not only will hydrogen peroxide get the job done, it’s also gentler on your beloved wardrobe.
- Baby wipes are another great stain-fighting solution and are gentler than your average store-bought stain-remover.
- In a pinch, vodka works as a facial toner as well as any drug store product as the leading ingredient in vodka is alcohol which is known for cleaning and tightening pores.
- Remove burnt and hardened food from post and pans by boiling baking soda and water in the pots and pans.
Filed Under :