Check out a few of our favorite home remedies to keep skin supple and smooth all winter long.
- Keep showers short.
- Don’t completely dry your skin after showering and always pat dry.
- Apply facial moisturizer and body lotion immediately after showering.
- Add essential oils to bath and body lotion i.e. vegetable, olive, sunflower and almond oil.
- Do take occasional milk baths.
- Use avocado, honey and oatmeal as face masks.
- Add salmon to your diet.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine.
- Use a humidifier.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Apply lip balm (your lips tend to dry first and licking them will make it worse).
Click here for more tips on how supple winter skin can be yours.
Filed Under :