- 2 oz rum
- Fresh muddled mint*
- One lime
- Sprite Zero
- Muddle (mash) 4-5 medium size mint leaves per drink
- Fill a glass with ice and add the muddled mint
- Add 2 ounces of rum
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lime
- Fill the glass with Sprite Zero
- Garnish with sliced lime
- For an extra boost of flavor, add fresh muddled raspberries or any other berries you have on hand.
*Mint is very easy to grow! In fact, mint is so easy to grow, most gardeners recommend planting mint a pot to avoid the mint from taking over your garden. Picking up a plant would allow for fresh and easy mojitos all summer with little effort.
- 1.5 ounces Vodka
- 1 oz diet cranberry juice
- 1 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, shake and serve!
Low-Cal Spiked Lemonade (courtesy of Cooking Light Magazine):
- 2 cups of lemon flavored sparkling water or club soda
- 1/2 cup of citrus flavored vodka, chilled
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of sugar*
- 1/4 cup of orange liquor
Combine ingredients in pitcher and serve over crushed ice. Feel free to add lemon wedges for a garnish
*To save another 194 calories per pitcher, substitute Splenda for the sugar.
Filed Under :